Monday, October 15, 2018

Scrapbook & Cards today Layout ... Remake

I love to buy kits at Crop & Create,
Oh do I love those wonderful kits.

However they kits are for 12x12 kits 
so I have to rework them to fit my 8.5x8.5 layouts.

Here is a remake or re-worked 
Nicole Noswald kit changed to fit my books.
She is so creative, 
I love how the changed layout looks.


I love that she started with this great textured background paper.
and then so many beautiful layers.

There was a lot of fussy cutting but,
the finished look was worth it.
I love this velvet ribbon I added, with the tiny staple.

I added some alphas that I have had laying around.
Good to use the stash!

I rarely use these big thickers.
I do love the look,  I just need to start to use them!!
 
These thickers really do make the layout stand out!
I love layering and gathering elements.
Sometimes I wonder if I put to much on, 
 but it doesn't stop me.

I also really like to use different size photos - I feel like it 
really adds to the finished look of the layouts.

Thanks for stopping by to see my creation - 
I have a bunch of other finished layouts
 I will be adding in the next week or two 
so come on back to check them out!!


1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous pages!! I love the papers and the details you added!! The photos are beautiful!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.