Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I love Camping Layout

Hello friends I have been trying to catch up posting and scrapbooking older pictures!

Oh how I am always playing catch up!

Here is a Layout using some older K&Company paper and
some newer Echo Park paper called Summer Camp.

 
I love the simplicity of this page.
I rarely use stickers but these one work so well
with the enamel dots.  Oh how I like enamel dots.

This layout just fell into place - it was awesome.
Oh if they all could be so easy.

 Then again it's never hard to make layouts of this awesome little man!!

Page two is of the family - 
I am probably in the trailer cooking,
that's were I usually am when they take pictures!
I look rough at camp so often don't want my 
pictures taken anyway.  I don't regret it until I scrapbook!

Another grouping of odds n ends, 
I love to layer, layer layer.
This just adds to the layouts I think.

What a beautiful family!  I love our camping time.

Thanks for coming by to see my layout,
leave a comment so I can come visit you too!

1 comment:

  1. You do have a beautiful family!! The pictures are fabulous!! I love the designs of the pages and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.