Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Which way is the Candy? MFT - Shadow Box Decoration

Hello friends - 
I was playing with all the colouring I did the other day, 
and as I was looking for something, 
I came across my Doodlebug 8x8 shadow box frame.
This gave me the idea to make a holiday decoration.

Isn't she cute?
I really like the way she turned out!


I love how this little shadow box came together with 
a simple super cute stamps set.
I popped all of the items up one, two or three times each.
I wanted the scene to have dimension.

here is all of the colouring that I did the other day.
I have been on rest after surgery,
so a little colouring was the perfect distraction.

 I started by inking a galaxy scene.
It looks the closest to night sky.
Then I used the Fawn Fawn Snowy die to get a bunch of stars.

 I layered it on yellow for the stars, 
I inked and layers some grass & added the moon.

This is the Shadow Box that I had in my stash,
I got it from a kit I bought from Scrapbook & Cards Today.

Here is the original photo I took, 
I had a hard time with the glare,
but all in all I am very pleased with the way it turned out.

I want to enter this project in the following Challenges: 





Thanks for stopping in!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love it!! The witch is so sweet!! I love the scene you've created and the colors!! Beautiful Halloween card!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shadow box. The images are placed and colored so nicely. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is just soooooo gorgeous! Love that starry background too.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.