Saturday, October 27, 2018

Happy Halloween Card

Hello friends I am back again today with a fun Halloween Creation!
I have a few cut Halloween stamps that I wanted to play with
so here is one of my creations!
I just love this little frog from MFT Which way is the candy,
the wagon is LF Happy Harvest & grass dies is LF.

recently I have been doing a lot of galaxy style backgrounds for Halloween night, 
they are just too much fun with Tim Holtz distress inks, 

This card is a little simple but I just love how the little frog pops!!

I would like to enter these challenges:






Thanks for stopping in today!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, way to cute!! Love the adorable scene!
    Thanks you so much for joining and celebrating with us in the 100th Scrapy Land Challenge!
    Sherrie K
    Scrapy Land DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how CUTE!! ADorable little frog atop the pumpkin... super cute and another fab sky background too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.