Sunday, October 28, 2018

Halloween Card MFT Which way is the Candy

Hello my friends
here is another cute fun card 
I created with the MFT Which way is the candy?

Isn't she just the cutest?

I loved to play around and distress the background.
Loved playing with the shadows on her hat and face.
I wish I could find more reasons to use her in the year other than Halloween.

I need to work on my pumpkins, but this is such a fun set to colour.
If you don't have this set, it is a must.

I would like to enter it into the following Challenges:





5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute card! Great coloring and great background. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn adorable! Beautiful coloring on this sweet Halloween scene, Lesli!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo CUTE!!! Love the way you colored her up and the sky background looks fantastic! I have this set too and have never stamped her! Ugh! I'm a terrible crafter I think! Love your card though.... :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. This stamp set is such a rage always around halloween and your coloring and layering and ink blending, everything is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for enering our chalenge this month.
    MaryV

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.