Friday, June 26, 2020

Love Double Layout

Hello friends just popping in to share a double layout 
that is a smaller version of a Virgina Nebel Design 
for Crop & Create  / Scrapbook & Cards today Kits.

She created the most beautiful layouts but they are all 12x12
asn I do 8x8 so I have to get creative is I am gonna try to follow along.

Regardless I love the way they turn out!

 Here is the 2 page spread.  I love the elements - 
they are gorgeous but not things I would normally choose to work with.

 This page one - I cut clouds from a patterned paper the moon from another paper, 
which I then covered in wink of stella as I love a little glitz!
a Strip of Polaroid sqaure across the bottom.
to finish it off a pic of Hubby & I

 Page 2 has the rest of the moon, 
this large glitter word Love, more clouds and the 
polaroids have a skyline in them.

this little vard was part of the kit, i tucked it behind the picture.
I love alot of layers!

Thanks for Stopping in, 
please leave a comment so I can come see what your working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.