Sunday, June 28, 2020

Family Double page Layout

Hello again !!
I seam to be on a bit of a roll!
Today is a simple layered grouping layout 


 I used some of my shimmer pain to splatter here & there.
I lobe areas that have grouped items.
These flowers as pins that I have had for too long!
A woog butterfly & wood brad all painted with the gold sritz
to tie them together.

 Topped off the page with enal dots! 
I love these little jemms added everywhere - 
I possibly over use them !!

Grouping on second page isn't as fancy 
added touches of the gold to tie it all in.

Thanks for popping in today !!
Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.