Monday, June 29, 2020

Live a Life You Love - Double Page Layout

I am sure my Roll will stop here!
I miss posting for you guys, 
however with the weather getting warmer, 
asn summer being so short I try to make the most of it !

Here is another spin off of a Crop & Create Kit that 
I made into a 8x8, the original is 12x12.
Because I use less paper I often have left over to make another.
SO I got 3!

 I love the simpleness to this layout!
and the Kraft!

 I had the gold spritz out from previous so that got added!!
The lazer flower is a mask that the designer saif to cut up!
How crazy is that right!

 Yes Enamel dots! asl always I must have more dots always.

 I just adore these little groupings!


 Here is my third page to use up papers !!

 it really just used up more of the left overs from the first layout -
 I used some of another stencil on this one - the dotted paper - 
I love this idea!

Well as July approaches I hope you all get out asn make memories to 
document & create!
if you have a blog please link it here so I can come see what your up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.