Saturday, June 27, 2020

Thankful double layout

Hello Friends
Just another pop in to share another reworked
Crop & Create kit. These were left overs that I used
to get another double done.
These are not the normal style paper I work with 
so that make it fun and interesting 


 I am not a fussy cutter by nature - 
but this vellum paper was beautiful cut up on the layout- 
something I never think of doing.

 It is super shiny Gold with a sparkle of it !
The last picture just didn't do it justice!

 Page 2 is more simple but lets the flowers POP!


Thanks for stopping in to see what I am up to!
Leave a comment so I know you were here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.