Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Valentine's Card - MFT Adorable Elephants

Hello Friends - 
I was home again today so I had some play time.

I have several coloured images ready to go,
 so putting together a card is much easier.

Today I created this cutie.
 I had this little elephant from My Favorite Things, 
Adorable Elephants on my desk.
I paired it with some paper I had out from 
a card I made earlier & it matched well.
A lot of challenges are Love and red so that's what I am going with.

 I just love this little guy.
I coloured him up with copics C0, C1, C3, C5, R20 & R22.
The sentiment is Tim Holtz.

 One of the challenge sites said layer it up 
& we all know how much I love layers - 
so this was easy.  It is harder to take photos of the layers. 
  
  I used the sketch from a challenge - the layout was easy!

I would like to enter the following challenges:










15 comments:

  1. This is darling!!! Such a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious Valentine! I love your little elephant and your sentiment! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable ellie. And your PP choice is perfect to match the ellie style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such a cute little elephant! Very adorable, and so sweet for Valentines! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I couldn’t love this card more! Your little elephant is colored perfect and the papers are too! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie!!! I actually have several of those elephants from the set colored and yet I haven't put them on cards! yikes! I need to get a move on! Love your sweet card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute little elephant and so beautifully coloured! I love your heart paper too! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, great use of this week's colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card, your coloring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww - this is so adorable! What a sweet little elephant. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just so adorable with that precious elephant. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet! love all the tiny heart in the background. Thanks for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! Your elephant is adorable!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.