Monday, February 3, 2020

Hog Heaven Card

Hello Friends, 
I had a little play time so I scrolled through some 
challenge sites, & here is what I came up with.

I had this Pig coloured already in my stash, 
He is from My Favorite Things - BB Hog Heaven.

I used the layout from CAS(E).
I have 3 bands of colour on my car, 
except I blended them together & spritzed it.

I die cut a circle and inked clouds & grass 
so I could incorporate the colours from the Sunday Stamps Challenge.

I popped up the piggy on thicker foam & 
the circle is popped up but only a little.
After I completed the blog post I edited the wings to have 
some sparkle with Wink of Stella on them.

I wanted to make this card a Valentine's Card
so I added a sentiment that would allow it to gap over for 
Valentines or even for Anniversary.

Here is one more peak at the finished card!

Thanks for popping in.
Here are the challenges I would like to enter:






Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a perfect little pig card, lol. Your coloring is just brilliant - and such a fun sentiment to go with! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the flying pig and the background you created is so pretty! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players and the challenge at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... look at your sweet flying piggy!! Adorable card! Love the clouds and grass too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little piggy...is adorable! Colors are just right for our color challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and I love the background~thanks for your comment on the ensemble for SAby3L ~ made my day!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.