Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Joyful Wishes

I am back again today with a another Christmas cards this week.

This year, I am going to try to get more 
Christmas cards done though out the year.
One a week may be hard - but I will try to get more done!

Here is this weeks!

 The stamp set I used was Mama Elephant - Snowmen Agenda.
The squares are the inserts from a Polaroid frame I was using.  
I like them because of the stitching details.

I used Tim Holtz Broken china ink with a cloud die I made.
I used glitter to be the snow base. 
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn - Into the Woods.

I inked the edges of the squares to make them stand out against the  card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:








Thanks for stopping, 
please leave a comment so I know you were here & 
I would love to come see your work on your blog!!

13 comments:

  1. Love these little snow people! Thanks for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little snowmen are adorable! I love how they're popped up and the contrast with the blue skies and the red sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh! How Stinkin' CUTE! Okay... I may just have to scrap lift this one from you as well... I love the little boxes with the snowmen and the fun cloud background!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Love your little snowpeople on their sparkly backgrounds. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and adorable and a great way to showcase not one but three snowmen! Love this design. thank you for sharing at CAS Christmas and good luck with making cards all year long, that is what we are here to help you be inspired to do!! Maybe see you half way through the month again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These snowmen are so darn adorable and love the film strip effect and the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little snowman. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet little snowmen. Love the clouds that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh i love those adorable snowmen and you've colored them perfectly... i especially love the clouds behind them so cool! fun take on the sketch, as well! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, this is adorable. Great design. I have this set and have yet to use it. Good luck with your Christmas cardmaking goal... it’ll be worth it when December rolls around. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card! Your snowmen are adorable and love the cloud-filled sky behind them. Thanks for sharing at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card and such a great idea~ get them done early :) thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.