Saturday, February 29, 2020

March Papercraft Business Challenge : Masculine Birthday Card

Hello friends 

This month at Papercraft Business Challenge 
The theme is Male Birthday - Man or boy

Here is what I came up with 

I have had this Apple Blossom stamp for a little bit - 
It was gift that I never got around to yet.
What is more masculine that a cold beer 
with green & blue?

I used various thickness of pop dots to layer
the bottle, the glass of beer, the caps and 
the background elements!


I also used Crystal Effects from Ranger 
to make the bottle asn the glass look like glass.
I hand cut all of the elements including the label for the beer.


I used a few circle punches for the caps
 to add a bit more detail to the card.

I hope you can play along with us at
Papercraft Business Challenge Blog

This month when your these is masculine birthday you will be entered to win 

No photo description available.

Thanks for stopping in - 
I can't wait to see your creation!

2 comments:

  1. That turned out so cool and with the amazing details looks so real too! I LOVE IT!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I love all of the detail to your card Lesli!!
    Love the coaster as well.
    I think I may be back to blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.