Sunday, July 21, 2019

National Championships - Cheer

Taylor was on cheer for half a year after the coach - a friend - 
needed a tumbler asn my gymnast daughter was what she was looking for
 to round out the squad.  Taylor agreed to join, but not 
before she talked her BFF Jill into it!! 


 Low & behold a few months in - they found themselves in Niagra falls 
at the National Championships!!
Wow - that was crazy!!!





 The background paper here is the cover of the program.
I traced the letters in glitter as that's what cheer is - LOUD BLING!



the line is their team from the program - 
there wasn't alot in there,
ads & more ads.

This layout was created AWHILE ago seriously, 
but like I said I found a cache of them.

I like to add them all to the blog 'incase' some thing ever happen to them - 
I can still look here & family ans friends near and far can see what I make!

We spend hours and $$$ - so I like to share my creations!!

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous pages!! I love that you incorporated the program into the design!! And how awesome they made it to Nationals!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How awesome first off and secondly the pages look awesome! Wonderful memories for her keepsake!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.