Monday, July 29, 2019

Adventure Awaits

This photo has to be about 16 - 17 years old - 
but has always been a favorite - 
It was in my leaving room for years - 
then my bedroom & then I just had to scrap it!!!

 I can remember this day at a local lake - they would always play on the rocks.
They are watching kayakers start their trip down the river to the rapids. 
my favorite part is that its not staged at all - that right there 
their personalities still.
In this photo he is about 6 and she just turned 3.
They are now 21 & 18. WOW !

I love to look at old photos and remember those days and moments!!
I am so glad I spend time asn money to scrapbook!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Layout! I love that the photo takes center stage and the fond memories you have of the both of them together in that moment!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.