Thursday, July 25, 2019

Kate Spade Trip

When shopping for purses my mom and I 
would always ask my daughter if she wanted one.

She was never interested.

Then one trip with out Nana it happened the first big buy!!!

These are the pics nana got sent to her from the store!





The layout was inspired by a layout Nicole Nowosad created.
I had a kit from Crop & Create where she was teaching and the papers fit so well!
Again this is over a year old - put it is done & I love it still!

thanks for stopping in !

1 comment:

  1. Ooh how cute! I love all the different patterns! What a fun trip.. I don't even own a Kate Spade bag! hahahaha Lucky girl! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.