Friday, July 12, 2019

July Papercraft Business Challenge - SKY!

Hello friends - 
well I am a whole lot late getting the monthly challenge up ! 
I AM SORRY!! 
I had a few technical issues - there is nothing more frustrating!
how ever I am here today to share the always amazing monthly challenge at 

This months theme is UP IN THE AIR 

Here is my take on it :

Image may contain: text

 When I read the challenge I flipped through my book of stamps & 
stopped at my MFT Dragons!!

I knew I wanted to create a card with them on clouds - 
this is usually how I display these guys. 

 I started by inking the background with Salty Ocean by 
Tim Holtz - I used a template a made with my Lawn Fawn cloud dies.

 I this cut a frame & a bunch of clouds and inked the edges.
we all know I love layers!

I added Wink of Stella to the wings, spikes & horns to give a little interest.
 When I put it together, I stacked them up and they really are quite high.
That's ok - it makes it more interesting!!

I do hope you come and play along with us at the blog
Papercraft Business Challenge Blog

Every time you play you will be entered to win this!!
No photo description available.

Thanks for stopping in!


1 comment:

  1. Aww.... So sweet! Love those dragons!!! Super cute card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.