Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Valentines? LOL Oh MY I am late!

As I was sorting out photos and my mess of a craft room,
I was putting away things I used to make Valentines & 
St Patrick's Day & Easter decor.

I shared Easter so here is Valentines! LOL 
Late yes but here we are !

Here is my Table and Shelf behind the table.

 I has this little stand from a local shop for years 
and tried different displays on it, 
but had never tried in on my table - well 
I love it there!!

 I love my new General Store sign,
I got me to change up the kitchen wall and make it lighter.
I also love to change decor for seasons - 
so here we go~

 This is my sink in the corner - 
I hate it there - but that's where it is - 
I should have thought about moving it before we put new windows in - 
oh well!  Hubby made me a higher ledge behind so at least my decor
stands out a bit.

 I went a little Gnome crazy in February!! lol 
ans this is just the beginning!

Here is what I created in 3 days!! 
yep I went nuts!  I did however sell almost all but the first 2!
They were test models & I didn't want to send them out.

Here are a few on my counter where I display in the corner.

Well friends - That was Valentines - 
come back tomorrow for St Patty's!

2 comments:

  1. You really are behind! hahahaha LOVE those adorable Gnomes! I can see how you sell them so fast. they're freaking CUTE!!! Love your holiday decor set up... I like decorating my house for all the holidays/seasons as well... I just started putting up my red, white & blue stuff since Memorial day is coming up and I kind of keep that up throughout Summer along with some Summer projects!
    I use to have a sink in the corner of one of my old homes.. Hated it in the corner but love the extra shelf you got in there to spruce it up with fun seasonal decor!
    Looking forward to seeing your St. Patrick's Day Decor tomorrow! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those adorable gnomes make me smile!! And I love that you decorate your house for each season!! It looks so festive and fabulous!! The heart banners are beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.