Friday, May 31, 2019

Happy Birthday - Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses

Hello Friends - 

I was putting card together as I coloured & cut 
a BUNCH of imaged & i just love the way this card turned out!!

 I have been playing around with how I take photos - so bear with me !!
I like the lighting but horrible shadows - hmmm

On to the card!  I used Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses, 
The word birthday from Year Nine ( Taco), a banner die I have,
Lawn fawn grass die & stitched circle.

 The sky was created with Tim Holtz
Peacock feather distress ink & a template I made from the
Lawn Fawn Cloudy hillside pop-up add on die.

 I am always tring to find a way to show all of the dimension on the cards.
I loke to use various foam dots, squares & tape as they are all 
different think thicknesses!

As always I used my glaze pen to accent eyes &  did the butterfly antennae.  

Thanks for popping to visit & see my card 

I wanted to enter the following challenges ...









7 comments:

  1. Your card is so CUTE Lesli! I love the sweet scene and it makes a great Happy Birthday card! Have a Beautiful Weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet scene and the dimension you added!! And your pictures look fabulous, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think photographing the card is the hardest part! You did great with that part as well! Great scene and love the banner die too! The fox looks very happy chasing his butterflies! So happy you have joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun card - so eye-catching too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card!! It reminds me the one I made with this set and it's adorable!! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, love the images you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I have this stamp set, but have never used it. I need to! You've inspired me. Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.