Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Easter? LOL

Well friends I have been away from home for weeks
with son's hockey team, more on that later! 
I wanted to share some of my Easter creations 
that didn't make it onto my blog - better late than never I say! lol 


 I had seen these super cute eggs on pinterest an had to make some - 
I added them to my egg cups and to a display on the piano.


 Og course I made some Bunny Gnomes. 
I preferred the first batch but have no pictures of them,
 as they were sold as fast as I could make them.
 I loved these eggs - 
They also were sold as fast as I could make them.
The carrots were make with bags of rice spun in yarn.

 I dyed beads in pastels and painted the egg to match.
I loved these strands, and by Easter I did not have one of my own!

I friend asked if I would make peeps for her Rae Dunn Peeps mug, 
so of course there was an army of them@ lol 

This is the kitchen display - 
I know I have a better photo of it - but couldn't find it anywhere!

Thanks for stopping by to see me!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Girl! You've got talent!! I LOVE your Easter designs! Each one is so creative and fun! I can see why they sold so fast! They're AWESOME!!!! Beautiful Work!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Easter decorations!! Those bunny gnomes might be the cutest thing ever!! And the Peeps!! So cute!! I can't wait to see how you decorate for the rest of the holidays!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.