Monday, May 20, 2019

The Office Birthday Card - Dwight

It was recently my sons 21 st Birthday.

He loves the Office and has watched all episodes ans seasons more than once - 
So I decided a Dwight Schute Birthday card was in order!!

 Dwight has too be one of the kids favorite characters 
because he says the most ridiculous things!
FALSE - often starts his sentences.

I uses crystal effects to made his glasses more realistic looking 
and give the card some pizzazz.


I liked the look of the plastic label maker on the inside.
 Needless to say he loved it!! 

Thanks for popping in!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love Dwight and I love this!! It's so fun!! The crystal effects on the glasses are a perfect touch!! This makes me smile!! Happy 21st birthday to your son, too!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! How Cool is that! My son LOVES the Office as well and can say every line to each episode! I'm sure your son can too! hahaha - What a Fantastic image and I like the glossy accents... it really does make the glasses POP! Happy Birthday to your son!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.