Saturday, April 14, 2018

Thinking of you

Hello my friends, 
I have found a little more play time this week-end.
I completed another card & 
two challenges.
 

The challenges that shaped this card was 
the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches
and the colours came from SumMore Fun Mood Board.
I also have added a shinning sun for Little Red Wagon,
Their challenge is something that shines.

I started by colouring the fun little houses.
I used Crystal Effects on the windows & sun
and a glaze pen for the door knobs.

I then stamped my sentiment and
used my white & black glaze pens to make 
lines running the length of the banner strip.

Here is it again,
I think this is rather cute in the calm colour palette.

Here are the products I used to complete the challenge.
 Image result for lawn fawn happy village  Image result for saying stuff stamps tim holtz

Here are the links to the challenges that I am playing 
along at so that you can play along as well.





I hope you have chance to play along.

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors and dimension!!! The design is fantastic!! Totally love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SumMore Fun Stamp Challenge!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! I love those houses!! The dimension is fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the colours and those little houses <3
    I noticed the lines on the strip of cardstock and wondered if you had drawn them in....excellent idea!!!
    I think I may need these glaze pens....wait, I may have them in my stash, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - i like how you pop up the houses and also your layout is great.The Shiny Sun is perfect for our Challenge theme this week @ Little Red Wagon. THanks for joining us !

    Imke ~MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful scene of adorable houses and loving the dimension. Great take on the sketch and thanks so much for joining in on the fun at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute scene! I love those little houses! Thanks for joining us at SumMore Fun for our mood board challenge! ~DT Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Love those little houses and your colors were perfect for the mood board. Thank you for joining the challenge at SumMore Fun!
    ~DTM Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet! The colors you used are a perfect match for the mood board inspiration. Thank you for joining us at SumMore Fun with our mood board challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scene and card! Thanks for playing along at SumMore Fun mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is perfect for our current mood board, I look forward to seeing you enter again. Thank you for joining us. Thank you for joining us over at SumMoreFun Mood Board Challenge ~ DT MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.