Monday, April 2, 2018

Lawn Fawn Beam me Up!

Warning heavy picture post!

I got  new stamp set at  Crop & Create Winnipeg..
it was a set that I wasn't planning on buying - 
but when I saw it - 
I knew that it would make great kids cards!!
They didnt have the dies - 
which I will need to get !  OMG I need them.

Here is my quick card ....

Here is the stamp sets & Lawn Fawn Glow in the Dark powder.

The green beam is coloured light 
green / yellow & covered in glow in the dark.
I also did alot of the aliens eyes in glow in the dark.

 Here are the larger aliens ready to party!

This is the inside,
I do like alot of the sentiments.
The spaceship glows as well.

It was still daylight so I attempted take photos in the closet! lol
Didn't turn out as well as I planned, 
but this would be hard to take no matter when.

Here is the glow on the inside.

here are a bunch of fussy cut peices,
I always start with a bunch of coloured pieces, 
more than I need.

The background was fun, layers of distressing inks.
Then I spritzed it to make it react.
I was going to die cut the background 
but decided that may be to much.

  

My moon needs a little improvement next time!
 

Well not bad for a first attempt!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. OKAY!! I gotta tell you --- I saw this set at my local Scrapbook store and was on the fence about getting it - I've seen some cute projects with it... then I come here and see another ADORABLE project and I think I need to go back and get it! LOL I LOVE your background and those aliens are Fantastic!!! LOVE the glow in the dark powder! So Fun and AWESOME!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love it!! Those creatures are so absolutely adorable!! The background looks amazing!! And I just won Lawn Fawn Glow in the Dark embossing powder and now I can't wait to use it!! So fun and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your moon is perfect!!!!
    So much to look at in this card, also so much detail and the glow in the dark aspect...Awesome!!!
    And I agree you do need the die, teehee.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.