Sunday, April 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Card ~ Hockey Theme

Hello all - 
hope you all are having an amazing Sunday , 
here is a birthday card that I made for a friends son.

He is a hockey player and a Pittsburgh Penguins fan.

I used my Lawn Fawn Say Cheese die to 
make a Polaroid frame fro my hockey player.

I used a sketch as a base for my card

I used Spellbinders die for the sentiment.
The stars are from the Tim Holtz  Sizzix die.
I added sequins and twine to add dimension.

I like to have the inside decorated & I added 
some fun to the front of the envelope because
 it won't be put in the mail. 

The stamp was one I picked up at Michael's in the $1.50 bin.
I put Wink of Stella on the stars, 
and a bit of white glaze pen for the ice marks.

You can play along with the sketch at 

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for a hockey fan!! I love how you used the Polaroid frame die for the image!! The banners, the stars, it's all so fabulous!! Love the hockey sticks on the envelope, too!! Your son's friend will adore this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so flipping COOL!!! Love your hockey card!!!! The design and colors are awesome and your image really POPS on your card!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.