Saturday, January 27, 2018

Lawn Fawn Milk & Cookies

Here is a card I made with e Lawn Fawn Milk & cookies set.

I love the possibilities that this set has.
You will notice that I have had a lot of Lawn Fawn in my 
blog post lately.  I love them because they are so cute, but also that
all the sets are so interchangeable.
I can use a lot of the sets together.  I love that!

 These are almost the same card, I coloured them a little different,

 I used the female looking face on the milk.
I love the little "doh" look on his face cause
he got a bite taken out of him.

 Here is the just the generic smiley face.

 The background is jut the craft paper that I used
Versamark to stamp the cookie full & bitten all over to 
create my own printed paper.
I would love to take credit for this, but I saw it on Pinterest.

Hope you all have a creative day!



2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love those little faces on the cookies!! Fun and fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this set as a gift from a crafty friend and haven't used it yet.. I colored some of the images but didn't know how or what I should do with it - your cards are so cute -- I may have to CAS(E) this idea from you Lesli - I love it!! Sweet cards!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.