Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mini Book Upload

As I mentioned before here - I like to make Mini Books.
I really didn't realize that till recently -
 but I guess I adored them with out realizing 

Here are a few that I have made in the last year or two 
but am just getting loaded now 

 the first one is a trip we took to the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin dells 











the second book is a small one of the kids when they were small at 
their favorite place to swim - Little Dog






nest we have a mini with our first year camping in Beardmore ....
If you cant see the pages let me know and I will 
upload individual pages 









I think that is a long enough post for now - stay tuned as i load the rest of my books

6 comments:

  1. first off ty for the lovely comment onmy christmas cards..after looking at your" justtooawesomeforwords"i am more honored..oh i wish i could do little albums like yours..i have started so ma ny an d so man y times..have no idea where to go..lol..i am defin tely keepin g an o n yours as you fill/post more..ty for (i hope) inspiration to get my butt in gear and do at least 2 for the gran d-daughters,.,hugs..Gail www.jackpineridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail -
      Your cards are amazing though ....
      try the mini ablems - they are so easy

      best advice I was ever given be a very talented friend was to keep the paper line consistent
      Which did not go with what I have always done and match pictures to paper.
      Once you get started, they just do themselves ....lol

      Delete
  2. What awesome mini books Lesli! Love all the different shapes too! Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comments you received were earned my dear .....
      Love the different shapes as well.
      I have wondered onto a site called http://paisleysandpolkadots.com/

      The makes kits and sells them.
      what makes her awesome is how she mixes and matched different shapes.
      as well her talent is incredible..a must check out

      Delete
  3. Awesome mini albums! Love how well coordinated each one is and they're so full of texture! I hope to try my hand at a mini one day, I'm enamored by the loose pages where you can feel each item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !
      Dive in - my goodness you will be able to knock those off....
      one warning they are addictive -
      I like how I can complete it ....

      Delete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.