Monday, December 9, 2013

Getting things PUT away ...

So Tomorrow is Alex's 4th Birthday 
and we are having only a few people over so 
I dont feel the need to SCRURB the house 

But I do need to get a few things put away ...

Scott was fixing the wall in the living room 
so there was asn will be a bit of drywall dust
so I had the new porch full of all 
the Christmas decorations for teh living room 
ALL OVER ....

So a FEW decorations are out 
the bin are in the garage - 
Thank you Honey -

and here is what took the longest...
Presents have been wrapped beside the tree 
for a few weeks , lol

so I made the tags & got them under the Tree ....


And they are now under the tree .....
now to get a cake done in the am ... 
and a few small things on my counter , 
I hate things on the counter .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.