Saturday, December 7, 2013

Back from a long leave . . .

Well I am back from a very long leave from all of you .... Sorry 

Having a busy little one, a teen in AAA hockey and 

a competitive gymnast with a hubby who has worked more
this year than any other year & having me work too . . .
Well something had to go and it happened to be the Blog .
It was fresh & new & well . . . . the least important. Sorry 
I have learned after 3 kids - Sticky floors, messy counters
usually makes happy children!

So I am very ready to be ready for Christmas ,

                               if that makes sense to any of you!!

I made several Christmas cards, I will have to take pictures soon.

Gave a box with some chocolates to the crossing guard, wanted a 
different gift for him this year....
I have been baking ... We do an exchange at work with the girls - 
I need to take a picture of there delicious goodies . . . . grateful for My Awesome Co-Workers.
Not only can they bake, they are ubber sweet! Here are the boxes I made them ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.