Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Sympathy Cards

My aunt had requested a few Sympathy cards to have on hand,
I had a few that I have shared here already, but needed more.

I checked out Pinterest & found a few ideas!

Here is What I came up with 


I used Distress ink to ink my background, 
I stamped the thistles in black & sentiment
then used embossing powder to make them pop.



I liked this paper, it's light, 
I liked it paired with the dandelion puff, 
I also added the butterfly & sentiment 
then embossed them.


 

This stamp is one of my favorite & most used stamps,
The entire stamp has a lot of  poppies but I sectioned on off.
& stamped it on this shape and popped it up.
I them added the sentiment and embossed it.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards!!
I would like to enter them into the following challenges




9 comments:

  1. Sympathy cards are hard to create for me~ you have done a wonderful job here. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making symphathy cards is a real challenge. And I think your results are very suitable and elegant. The slightly glittery embossing powder looks great!
    Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created cards for the sort we don't like to make, and your inky backgrounds are just so lovely, and make the beautiful images pop. Thank you for joining the challenge at BBB and good luck, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so Pretty Lesli! I love the different designs... so simple and yet so elegant... which is fitting for what they'll be used for... Do you have an Embossing Buddy? Static Powder tool? It's for the embossing.... You use that first before stamping and embossing.... Just wondering... :) Hugs!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant cards, love the inky background in the first card. Thanks for joining us at Back to Basic and Beyond. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely designs for sympathy cards and the embossing really adds a touch of elegance - beautiful job! Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALL are beautiful cards and perfectly inked backgrounds...thank you for joining our challenge at Back To Basics and Beyond!
    Diane BBB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three cards are lovely. I especially like the bokeh paper in the second card paired with the dandelion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are just beautiful and perfect for such a somber occasion.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.