Tuesday, September 4, 2018

MFT Magical Unicorns - Birthday Cards

As I was getting caught up with the blog I found a few
new challenges & seeing as I had to make Birthday cards 
for 2 parties Alex will be going to in the next week, 
now was as good as any to enter them.

Here are my 2 cards
  
The cards are inspired from a combination of challenges

Fairy & Unicorn Challenge was ATG Unicorn
Crazy for CAS was anything Pinterest Inspired
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge was use stamps, 
Sunday Stamps had a sketch.

So this is what I have.

I made 2 a little different as both cards are going to girls
 in his class, so I didn't want them the same.
I just love the MFT Stamps.
This Unicorns horn & hooves are done in copic gold Y28 with 
Wink of Stella clear over the top.

  The inside of both cards have a slot for a gift card or money.
That just what kids love & it's easy!
No toys sitting on shelves!


 Card two has the unicorn embossed with clear and sparkle
embossing powder that I put on with Versa Marker.


AS for the challenge that is inspired by Pinterest here was my inspiration 
created by Little Yellow Birdy.
Lawn Fawn - Critters Ever After, Party Animal, Rainbow Lawn Cuts die, Puffy Cloud Borders, Beachside paper _ super cute card| by Sharna (redheadedtemper22) via Flickr

Here are the links to the Challenges I am Entering:



As you can see I took a few liberties with this one , but I have my base ,
a rectangle on top of it, the clouds are on an angle ( the opposite angle),the Rainbow is my shape ( on the other side) and I have a sentiment.  ta da

Thanks for stopping !!

10 comments:

  1. I love rainbows! I love how you got inspired to make your own project with other supplies. I do that very often too. Love it! Thanks for playing along with Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these, Lesli!! They are so sweet and magical!! Your designs are fabulous!! The kids who receive these will adore them so much!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love the cloudy line, and rainbow unicorns are always so cheery, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that?!? Love your take on the sketch, sweet die cuts too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH... Those are soooooo CA-UUTE!!! LOVE your Birthday cards Lesli!! The unicorns and rainbows are so SWEET!!! LOVE them!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these cards. they are so cute. Like the stitched edge to the rainbow colours too. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magical and colorful, love your card! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS pinterest inspired challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love your sweet unicorn. Thanks for joining us this month at Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.