Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Birthday Gift for a Special Friend

Hello Friends - 
I wanted to share a project for a special Crafty Friend,
She better not peek until she received this gift, 
she will know its for her right away!!

I created this Tag & gift wrap with most of her favorites:
and of course I made sure that they matched up with challenges, 
hence I need to post before she sees!! eek~

 This is a tag I made instead of a card.
Most pieces on here are specific to her.

She stamps 3 Hearts for her 3 girls on 
all of her cards & creations, 
her colours she uses are primary burgundy and browns,
She loves flowers and uses swirls on her labels in her craft room.

She has several Prima Girls and she does 
amazing work with them, 
she pieces all of their outfits.
She even bought me this stamp!

I distressed a doily and added it to this bag & added 
some vintage muslin.
My girlfriend loves Shabby Chic & vintage items.

The best is that the package contains 
stamps of a show she is obsessed with!
I hope she loves it!!
It was fun to make!!

Here are the challenges I am entering:






Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag!! I love the layers and the details you added!! It's so beautiful and I know your friend will treasure it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH.. the details are FANTASTIC Lesli! I love how you made it specifically for your friend! The colors are so pretty and perfect with this new challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at SumMore Fun Stamps! Have a great Day!

    Theresa (SumMore Fun Stamps)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I especially love that bit of trim. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty vintage design. I love the embellishments you used and how you distressed them so beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet bag! It is full of lovely elements. Thank you for joining us in the SumMore Fun mood board challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the depth and texture on this. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the SumMore Fun Mood Board Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling tag. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us. Hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.