Thursday, June 14, 2018

SuperDad Father's Day Cards


Here are a few more fun Father's Day Cards.


I used the superman Stamp with the 
Lawn Fawn Pop Up Box Die, 
Happy Happy Happy Stamp set, 
Bannertastic stamp & die set,
Happy Village stamp & die set,
grass border die set.
 

I lovethe way the flying superman looks over the hosues.


I changed up  the front of this card, 
I think I like the banner one better, 
But they are both cute!


I would like to enter thies card into the following challenges:
see links below


Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesli!! I'm back from my vacation!! Just thought I would POP IN to say HELLO!!! and check out all the good stuff I've been missing! You made some cool cards while I was away.. I love the 3D box cards.. and that Apple bushel card was wonderful! I have that stamp and colored it up but don't think I've put it on a card yet.. hummm... sounds like I'll be back to crafting by the weekend! :) I also like your graduation cards... the background looked wonderful! :) I'll send you an email about the scan N cut since I didn't get a chance before I left on my trip!... :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my good golly, I love it!! Super dad is so fabulous!! And he flies!! This is so fun, Lesli!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super sweet! I love how you created thet sweet Town for him to fly over. Such a fun design!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.