Friday, June 15, 2018

Father's Day Tool Box Cards






Hello All I am here to share a few more Father's Day Cards I made.

These cards were created for the handy man dads.

The first is a tool bench. 
There are several different U shaped Cards out there, 
I ended up using a few asn combining them to get my desired 
card measurements.

I Love the way it turned out - 
I used red at tha is the colour of tool box
we bought my husband years ago & 
it's the colour my Papa had. 



 The top of the work desk is wood with some instructions
folded up on top, along with some small tools that weren't put 
away yet.  The hardest thing about this card for me
 was keeping a lot of the tools flat. 
 Tools are hung on the corkboards on the walls, 
A drill and pliers are hanging from the drawers
that are polled up so they look like real drawers.
 There is a spot for the sentiment from the giver on the back.

My second card is a tall tool chest with 
all sorts of tools hanging out from the drawers.


 This is a side step card & my first time making 
this style of card.  It was super easy & will
be making one again soon.

The inside opens with room for the giver to write.

Thanks for stopping in and visiting.

2 comments:

  1. They are so fabulous!! I love the designs of each one!! The details are beautiful!! Perfect Father's Day cards!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! Both cards are So FLIPPIN COOL!!! The details are awesome and ANY Tool Guy would love it... Awesome job Lesli!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.