Friday, February 10, 2012

Pinterest Anyone?

Have you checked out the latest Blog Hoppers craze?

Well I have been introduced to Pinterest by my friend Tanya.
This site should come with a warning label! HIGHLY ADDICTIVE
It is nice to check out so many wonderful ideas for decorating,
hair do's, craft projects, recipes, pictures and so much more.

I have been saving pictures for future projects. Now I just need to find the time....
Here are just a few of the things I have saved;

Love, Love this picture - I am planning on printing this for next fall / Winter.
If you know me well, then you know this is 100% my style.

Another MUST!!! I recently found a few of these measuring sticks & want to hang this in the
bassement
somewhere or near the already full back door ;)

A few weeks ago I went to a Huge Antique store in Duluth with two treasured
friends. Ruby found me an OLD wooden bowl, cracked & worn, I knew it
was perfect!!!! I plan on filling the bowl with "ornies" like the ones above.

Thought this was a sweet little project that would be great for the laundry room
or a special gift for a friend.

Lastly I have a thing for chairs, found this one and thought it would be great
idea - you could use any theme and would be an other great gift for a few of my
friends with a prim theme or a shabby bird nest feel.

Well today it is finally sunny and I plan on starting to photograph my
scrapbooks to load here - so stay tuned this week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.