Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ahh Pinterest . . . . The Perfect escape from House Work


So I did get the house cleaner - it is not spotless -
but I will settle for a decent effort. My husband always makes
funny comments when I drone on about the state of the house -
he likes to remind me of horribly discusting places that
our house could look like! Too funny . . . .

Any way, took a break to blog & of course look at pinterest!

Want to make these, need to start thinking of a place to put them.


Crafty idea for old window frames,
happen to have a few of those!!


Love teh glass knobs on the old cabinet door -
that is a sweet recycle.


Would like to make these as well.
I have some pretty awesome Scrap Pads
that would make some sweet balls.
Would like these in Taylor's Room ,
But I don,t think she has room ;(

Well Hopefully i can get a few more Scrapped pages
loaded tomorrow - have a great week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.