Friday, January 5, 2018

The last Christmas Post - Bake Sale!

Here it is - THE LAST CHRISTMAS POST, 
I promise!!

I got creative for the Christmas bake sale this year!

They were GIANT marshmallows, 
you know the ones the size of your fist.

Inserted a stick, 
covered in chocolate, added Monster eyes & a nose.

Honestly the hardest part was breaking
 the pretzels where I wanted them the break!




Next Year I should make some cute tags for them!
Alex was disappointed that there was none left when his class went down.
I guess they were a hit!

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!! Those look YUMMY and so cute Lesli! I would have bought some too - super cute idea with those big Marshmallows - Next year you're gonna have to make triple the amount so your sons class gets a chance to get them! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only cute, but yummy...you know I love marshmallow...add chocolate and double love :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.