Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Little Red Wagon Card Challenge - Round up Time

I have been visiting challenge blogs, 
today's stop is at The Little Red Wagon

you can visit them here:

The challenge is to create something that is round.

Here is what I came up with 

 I used the Stampin Up round die, 
I cut one in blue and I folded white cardstock
ans cut it with missing the top edge so I have a fold.
next I used the MFT Adorable Elephant stamp to make the images.
I used Lawn Fawn grass and the smaller circle for the ground.
I used the smallest Lawn fawn cloud, I liked the look of the border 
with the inside and outside trim together.

 I added a sentiment to the inside.

Here it is propped open.
In this photo you can see the layers, 
I love to use pop dot son all of my cards.

Hope you enjoyed my card!

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet scene you've created!! The elephant is adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how sweet! What an adorable scene Lesli! Your coloring is wonderful and I like the inside sentiment! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted it to their site - went back & it was gone ;( oh man!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.