Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Colouring Crazy!

Hello all, 
well I went a little colouring crazy after getting some new 
copic marker colours.
I love how this collection is coming along.

Once I got started I just kept going over a few days.

I did these a bit ago but am so behind in posting!






Once they were all cut out I started to assemble cards, 
The rest were put in a clear tray on my desk for when I 
don't have as much time to craft.

Just an idea I was experimented with & seams to have worked well.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at that stash of Copic Markers! So Jealous! LOL I only have the Spectrum Noir Collection - and I'm slowly getting the new SN Illustrator markers as well - Your coloring looks fantastic and the images are sooo cute!!! I'm hoping my son gets to go to Japan again for another training stint this year - If he does... I've already talked to him about purchasing the markers (Copic) for me while he's there - they're 1/2 the price of here in the US. So We'll see... :) Otherwise, I'll stick to what I got.. I'm happy with them! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are $5 in Michael's in the US & 7.99 in Canada.
      Almost all of them were purchases with a 50 or 55% coupon. I did start the set with a set from Ebay. I can not tell you have many the kids stood in line to pay for while we were out and about. Now That I have added a bunch I find it easier to colour with a greater shading selection.

      Delete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.