Monday, January 22, 2018

Jillibean Soup Donut Stamp

Last week a friends of mine & her family were all sick, 
this was the perfect time to use me new stamp
from Jillibean Soup - here is no name for the set 
but here is a picture of it;
Image result for jillibean soup donut stamp
I have the lawn Fawn donut set but I really liked 
the sentiments on this set, 
I like that i have several to work with now,
that coupled with the fact that i am a collector!

Next I wanted to use th eLawn Fawn Lift the Flap
die set that I got a few weeks ago,
Image result for lawn fawn lift the flap
I saw a few ideas on Pinterest and wanted to recreate
with elements of them all.
Here is what I came up with .





I want to get the Nuvo Drops to put on top like icing.
But that is my first attempt at the set!

Hope you all have a creative day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the yummy donuts and the awesome flap die...adding that to my wish list!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo CUTE! I LOVE how the flap opens to reveal those yummy donuts inside - SOOOO CUTE & Creative! Love the card & idea for this!! I have that die set.... I'm gonna have to try this! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.