Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Scrapbook & Cards Today January Blog Challenge

SCT - Scrapbook and Cards Today has a January Blog Challenge.
They used to have monthly layouts in their planner, 
but there is no planner this yer so they have them on their blog.

You can see it here, They have all kinds of wonder articles, ideas & kits.
You can even sign up for their newsletter.

Here is their Sketch for the Challenge



Here is my take on the sketch

I used one of their kits - Picnic in the park to complete the chakllenge.


and there are my enamel dots - I love me some enamel dots!!

 Alex loves to go for side by side rides with our neighbor at camp- Boyd.
He takes us all over, even up rock hills.
If you are going for a ride on the side by side, 
you never know where you will end up!

Hope you all have a chance to play along. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Layout Lesli! I think that sketch would even work for a card design on a smaller scale! Fun Papers and I always enjoy seeing the pictures to match the layouts... they are so fun! :)

    PS -- I do hope you try making one Christmas card a week - If you're already crafting... Why Not? :) Hope you'll share if you do!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skatch~ love your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.