Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Stuck?! Sketch Challenge

Two posts for today - wanna get this one posted
to join the challenge & not miss out.

The last challenge I missed posting by a little bit - Dang it 
I have done that too many times in the last week!! 

Here is a link to their blog '  

and here is their sketch


and here is my layout - 


I added brads - just like all of the other layouts I have made with these 
set of photos.  They all have coordinating  papers and I have used 
sketches for all of these layouts.




Stay tuned for the final set of layouts in a few days - 
I have completed them, but dont want to over log you with photos!!

No wait I missed it!!
DANG IT!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, the paper layers are so perfect for your sweet pics and I love the way you did our circle element, too! Thank you for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches, so sorry you missed the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the circular element and the adorable pictures!! The layers are fabulous!! How sad you missed the deadline :( I've done that, too. Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great layout...I love all of the layering!!
    Also your use of brads.
    You little guy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Layout Lesli!!! I love the photo and the papers.. the design & layers are awesome!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.