Thursday, January 4, 2018

Christmas Continued!

Whoops, so I forgot about the other Christmas Cards I made,
I will make this a longer post, 
I was looking through phone and was like Dang it!!

So here we Go, 
This season I have found a love for Lawn Fawn.
So I used a lot of their stamps.

Starting With Deck the Halls


I stamped the boughs and snowflakes with 
distress ink - then water coloured them.
I saw this technique on pinterest.


 These Wreaths were fun to make, 
another Pinterest idea that I defiantly got better at the more I made.

Next I used Seasons Tweetings, 
I made coloured birds and brown ones.
i love to try all different things.
After all its Play time!
 I also did a bunch of the envelopes match!
I love this detail.



This is a Mama Elephant Stamp,  I adore these.
I added Glossy accents to noses and bells.
The Sentiment on this one isn't perfect but 
the others were sealed before I realized I needed a picture.


This one was made for a Special friend who loves her coffee.
We have been friends since my oldest was in Kindergarden.
She is a friend that is more like family.
I used the Love you a Latte stamps from 
Lawn Fawn for this card,

Well that wraps the cards up - one last post for the Holidays this week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesli!! Happy New Year!!! I've been away from my computer while on Vacation - Then I got sick, so it's taken me longer to get back to blogger and stuff in general - Headed back to work today and thought I would pop in to say HELLO! I am feeling better, at least well enough to sit at my computer and type this out! LOL I love Lawn Fawn - they have adorable images and I'm so glad you shared these fabulous cards - they look awesome... LOVE the wreath card - and I went back to see what else I've missed and holy cow girl - you made some adorable tags and I love the other Christmas cards - your tree is lovely... and hopefully starting this weekend I'll be back to checking your blog daily as before - Big HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are adorable!!!
    I love the one you gave Kristy (The Deck the Halls) love how you did the wreath.
    But those images are so darn cute as well <3

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.