Monday, January 15, 2018

Copic Colouring Lawn Fawn Stamps

So last month i got new Lawn Fawn stamps & wanted to colour them & 
practice my Copic colouring.

I find the more I colour the better I get, 
I also pic up tips and tricks here and there.

I stamped each of the new stamps a few times
and coloured them with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.





Once I decided which ones I liked best,
I cut them out and put them on an index card the back of the stamp package. 

Hope you liked this idea, 
plese share if you have any other good stamp ideas, 
as I am really just getting into them.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say.. you colored them all so well! I love the Lawn Fawn Stamps, they're always so cute! I just color mine up and leave them in a Large Clear Bag - This way I just pull my bag out and pick what item I may want to put on my card - Then, I don't have to go dig thru my stamps - Some may not like that idea - but it works for me! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need to take a picture o the clear trays I have on my desk, they are wonderful, ans very useful, good idea for a blog post!

      Delete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.