Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Double M Papercafts 52 Week Challenge - week 1

On Face book I have joined a group called 
Double M Papercrafts

This is a Canadian Page that has several different 
kits and lines that you can not purchase in my area.
Megan offers great lines at great prices with great shipping.

For 2018 she is having 52 weeks of challenges.
We all know I love Challenges!

Here is Megan's challenge
No automatic alt text available.

Here is my take on it


I used Photo Play Lakeside & Campfire

I had these pictures of my little guy at camp
for a few years but couldn't find a paper I liked for it
until now.


as always I added enamel dots


one of the pages is cut aparts & 
I loved this one and knew it needed to be added.

Oh cants wait for camp season again!

Make sure you sure you check out Megan's facebook group
Double M Papercrafts.
She is pre-ordering all of the new paper lines now!

1 comment:

  1. That layout sketch is wonderful! And your take on it is spot on. Great paper choice and the pictures are just so sweet! Glad you found the perfect papers!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.