Friday, January 26, 2018

MFT Card Challenge ~ Colour Challenge #86

I popped into the MFT Card Challenge again Yesterday & they had posted
their colour challenge - 
Here is their pallet 

as soon as I saw the pink, orange & green I knew the set needed to be 
Image result for MFT polynesian paradise

I loved colouring the iguana the most for some reason.

When I as looking at samples of this set - several 
had the whit marks on them, I added them to mine - 
however next time I may need to tone it down a bit.

 I had a little bit of a harder time 
adding the blue, but this card stock was a great match - 
there is a better blue in the plaid, and the blue dots on the vellum.

As I said I loved to colour this little guy - how cute is he?
I really liked layering the elements at different heights as well - 
the pictures don't do the card justice - it is really dimensional.

 again you can see all of the levels here.


 I had this little guy all coloured as well but 
the front of the card was too busy so I popped him inside.


Thanks do stopping by to see my card - Have an excellent day!

2 comments:

  1. OMWORD! That looks AWESOME Lesli!!! I LOVE the coloring and white pen details... the layers look wonderful... Beautiful card! Makes me wish it was warmer outside! hahaha

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.