Friday, January 26, 2018

Christmas Card for the week

Hello all
If you have been following along then you know 
that this year I am trying to make a Christmas cards a week.

This week I almost felt like a cheat! 
At Crop & Create Thunder bay
we get to do make & takes the first night.
This Year the vendor ( she is the sweetest) from 
The Scrapbook Cottage had the cutest
Lawn Fawn Card prepped for us to colour & assemble.
She used the Lawn Fawn Here we go a waddling stamp on a tag,
includes background paper & cut out a gift card tag holder for the inside.

\She had 2 different types of markers out for us to try, 
with that being shortly after my accident, the line was long
& more sitting wasn't an option.
Sharon gave the kit to me to finish later! How awesome!

I ended up using different paper & adding snowflakes 
but the stamp & tag is all her!



When we got the tags from Sharon the twine bows were attached
but the backgrounds were all white, 
it just needed something 

Si I took out mt cloud scrap of paper that I always use for 
a template and my Peacock feather distress ink and
gave them a little something behind them and a ground

All in all I think it turned out great! 
that's 4 Christmas cards already!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! It's okay to "CHEAT" when you have too! Nothing wrong with it as long as you get your cards done! LOL Your card is adorable! I love the penguin tag and it works well with the card design!!! You ROCK girl!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.