Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Christmas Cards a Week - This Week

Here is my Christmas card this week,
I used the MFT BB Cool Days Stamp set again.

 I used the snow pen for the first time on the last card.
It was a little tricky cause it was runny, 
but I think I am getting the hang of it.
Perhaps I used a little to much on this card .... 

The snoe effect, I love.
I did put a bit of wink of stella on the fur on the hat.

Stay tuned for my Christmas card next week,
If you decide to play along as well let me know and share your card with me!

3 comments:

  1. AWWW.... What a CUTE Christmas card! I LOVE that bear! I don't have that one and how cute with that snow! I have one of those pens too, tried it once and I was like WTH?? LOL Maybe I should try it again, cuz I like the look on your card with it! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card.
    I love the texture of the snow that you added as well as the embossing on his hot chocolate mug ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so cute!! You did a perfect job with the snow pen!! The texture looks amazing!! And I love the sweet polar bear!! This is fabulous!!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my last post :) I don't have a tutorial on making the foam flowers but I have it on my list to do this year, so hopefully in the near future :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.