Sunday, January 14, 2018

Lawn Fawn Year Seven - The Pinata

As you can see I have a new love for Lawn Fawn Stamps.

Here Year a few cards I made with the Year Seven stamp,
The Pinata - Hope your birthday is a Smash. 

 The kraft background to this card is done with versamark.
I had not used mine in awhile but saw it on pinterest.
I really like the look.

 This background is done in the coordinating colours to the card,'a softer yellow.

This card was dine with tissue tape.  
I may have to get fringe scissors to make more of this fun card.


So much fun, I want to make a pop up card 
or shadow box card with this stamp,
stay tunes for that!




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, WOW! They are all so CUTE!! I have this stamp set and I've colored up the pinata but that's about as far as I've gone with it! LOL - Your backgrounds look great too... such fun cards!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.