Monday, January 29, 2018

Double M Papercrafts Challenge Week 3

As you have seen in past weeks I have joined 
a Facebook group Called Double M Scrapbooking.
This group is based in Canada and has just begun challenges.

Here is the sketch for week 3
No automatic alt text available.

Here is my take on the sketch 

 The paper line I used is the Echo Park Hockey Mini Kit 
I purchased the kit from the same group.
 
 As I mentioned in an early post, 
I have been trying to use my stash, 
I have so many brads in my stash, you can see I defiantly used some but 
I still have so many to use.


 Bowser was the nickname that his coaches gave him.


 He was 4 in this layout and played at our local arena
The league was teh Current River Mighty Mites.


 He wore blue gloves and loved them.  They were so small.


I posted a third page earlier, there are still a few of these to come.
 

Hopefully I will get to the rest of the photos from this year soon!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout!! I love the hockey banner and the papers!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks so COOL!!! I love the photo's and the papers - your design is perfect!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.