Sunday, February 18, 2018

Christmas Card for the Week

Here is my Christmas Card for the week - 
That was close trying to get it in this week!!

I used Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams
& Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Die.

 I used K&Company Paper

I thought that the patchwork paper
would be super cute, but
When finished I think it was a bit busy,
next time I will use more plain paper.

 The tree and fireplace are on the second tab
in behind the puppy tab.

 When you close the card you can see the fire in the fireplace,
and the stockings hung on the mantel.

 Her is the top, The tree is taller than the card so it pops out.

You can see it from the front, and from the back.

Here is the top of the tree popping out from the  card.

When I fold down the puppy's dream
you can see the fireplace and details.

 Here you can see the puppy dream attached
to a strip of acetate.
I also used my new black glaze pen on his nose.

Hope you all enjoyed my weekly Christmas card!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh WOW Lesli! Fantastic Christmas card! LOVE the 3D look of it! Super Cute with that puppy! Your Coloring is wonderful too! I've had a few "Close Calls" myself when trying to meet the weekly deadline! LOL It always works out in the end! You're doing great with this Challenge! :) Have a great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the scene you've created!! It's so sweet!! Love the shadowbox, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.